For TOS 3.0.34 or later versions only
- Before using TNAS.online, please enable it in TOS settings;
- Please input your TNAS.online ID for remote access. If you have no TNAS.online ID, please contact your TNAS Administrator.
For TOS 3.0.33 or earlier versions only
- If you're not yet a TNAS user or you've not enabled TNAS.online remote login, please contact your TNAS Administrator;
- To ensure you can login to TNAS.online, please map the IP address of TNAS in router DMZ settings;
- TNAS.online is only available for remote login. Local login is not supported.